In this online module, the lessons are organized in the following way:
- Complete My Network and Prior Knowledge activities.
- View the video in its entirety.
- The video is separated into six different sequences – watch each sequence separately.
- Multiple activities have been created for each sequence. Presenters can assign some or all the activities or have the participant choose to do all or some of the activities.
- Please complete each sequence’s work before moving to the next one.
Please be reflective and honest with your answers
Module 1 Summary: Vancouver Police Officer David Steverding leads the viewer through various sequences in his quest to discover why so many people suffer from drug abuse and addiction, particularly fentanyl. These sequences highlight the dangers and misconceptions of fentanyl use and include accounts from family members, medical and educational professionals, indigenous educators, and police officers.